ACT: Audit Committee Training
brought to you by
IIA n-site Seminars
“Succeed in today’s challenging business environment.
This timely, interactive session provides board and audit
committee members with essential information for creating
a mission-critical governance mindset.”
Bring ACT to your organization and:
• Promote audit committee and risk management best practices.
• Increase awareness of governance issues and audit
• Help complete a meaningful self-assessment of your
organization’s governance process.
In a setting of your choice, your audit committee will learn about:
• Governance cycles and trends.
• Sarbanes-Oxley/SEC requirements.
• Current issues and events in your industry/sector.
• Changes in audit committee roles and responsibilities.
When the course is completed, your audit committee will
• Enterprise risk management.
• Control models and frameworks.
• The changing nature of internal auditing.
• Your organization’s risk profile and key business risk priorities.
As a result of ACT, you’ll learn about:
• Audit committee best practices and resources.
• Financial reporting oversight practices.
• Audit committee charters and composition, and working
relationships with management and auditors.
• Opportunities to improve your committee’s effectiveness.
To learn how to create a governance focused organization, visit
“On-site Seminars” at www.theiia.org/seminars or contact:
Margie Poposky, +1-407-937-1349
Richard Farthing, +1-407-937-1339